"Peace begins with a smile."-Mother Teresa

Monday, June 7, 2010

Christians in the "real" world.

Ok sorry for the long break!! Summer school and lifting has started so my schedule has been a little up in the air…

Ok first things first! I love how I go to a Christian school. I am taking a summer class at a non Christian school and it’s a statistics course, you wouldn’t think it would be very easy to throw Christ into a math lecture, but I find myself thinking of things to add and interject in my professor’s lecture that would relate Christ to math and stats. It makes me happy that we live in a world where we can openly express our love for the Lord and don’t have to be shy to say we love Jesus!!!!

I love how when I got a free Bible from my team chaplain and had to carry it back across campus; I didn’t feel like I stuck out like a sore thumb, I felt like I was starting to fit in, like I was being accepted into this Christian environment. The Lord has finally called me to come out and express myself in a way that praises and worships Him in the way He deserves.

I have started fostering for the ASPCA and it feels great! I love helping animals and it’s a great way to give back to your community too!!!!

Ok well that’s all for now! Keep an eye out for a Bible verse laden blog later this week.

“Peace begins with a smile.” –Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment